Last Updated on August 22, 2023 by Lauren Beck
Hot cross buns are a seasonal delight found in many corners. Easter sparks the hunt. Seeking specific buns or a bulk stash? Listen up.
For the classics, British bakeries or stores nail it. Miss that mark? Dive into online havens for British fare.
Craving a twist? Gourmet bakeries or even cupcake havens might surprise you. Innovative fillings and toppings await.
Does bulk buy on your radar? Online retailers step in. By the dozen or pound, perfect for Easter gatherings or church events. Stay bunned; the hunt’s worth it.
Where Are the Best Hot Cross Buns?
Many bakeries and grocery stores sell hot cross buns around Easter time. However, some places may sell them year-round.
To find the best hot cross buns near you, it is best to ask around at local bakeries or do a quick search online.
Here are the best hot cross buns you can find online:
- Hot Cross Buns from Bake Me A Wish! – These hot cross buns are made with real fruit and spices for a flavor that is truly authentic. You can order them online and have them shipped fresh to your door.
- Mrs. Fields Hot Cross Buns – Mrs. Fields is a well-known bakery that offers delicious hot cross buns. You can find them online or in some stores around Easter time.
- Hot Cross Buns from The Bakery Depot – The Bakery Depot offers fresh and frozen hot cross buns that are perfect for Easter. You can order them online or pick them up at their store in New Jersey.
- Hot Cross Buns from Sam’s Club – Sam’s Club is a membership club that sells hot cross buns in bulk. You can find them online or in-store around Easter time.
- Hot Cross Buns from Costco -Costco is another store that sells hot cross buns in bulk. You can find them online or at their store around Easter time.
Does Aldi Sell Hot Cross Buns?
Aldi is a grocery store chain that sells hot cross buns around Easter.
Aldi sells hot cross buns made with real fruit and spices for a truly authentic flavor. You can find them online or in the store.
Who Makes Hot Cross Buns for Aldi?
Aldi is a grocery store chain that sells hot cross buns around Easter. The hot cross buns sold at Aldi are made by a company called Fine Lady Bakeries.
Who Has the Best Hot Cross Buns This Year?
Many bakeries and stores sell hot cross buns. To find the best ones, it is best to ask around at local bakeries or do a quick search online.
You can also check out the reviews on Hot Cross Buns Finder to see which brands are the most popular this year.
Based on the reviews, some of the best hot cross buns this year come from Bake Me A Wish!, Mrs. Fields, The Bakery Depot, Sam’s Club, and Costco.
Does Walmart Sell Hot Cross Buns?
Yes, Walmart sells hot cross buns. They are typically located in the bread aisle near the other Easter treats.
This year, some of the brands they are selling include Great Value, Market Pantry, and Cloverhill.
Hot cross buns typically cost around $5-6 per dozen. However, prices may vary depending on the brand, where you purchase them, and whether or not they are on sale.
Are Hot Cross Buns Sold All Year Round?
Yes, hot cross buns are typically sold all year round . However, they are more commonly found during the Easter season.
If you’re looking for hot cross buns outside of Easter, your best bet is to check local bakeries or quickly search online.
Is Hot Cross Buns Healthy?
Hot cross buns, those tempting treats. But here’s the lowdown – their health status isn’t exactly top-notch. They’re a tad sugary, and moderation’s key.
Don’t get me wrong, they’re delightful, but labeling them “healthy” might be a stretch. Enjoy, but keep those portions in check for a balanced indulgence.
Hot cross buns, the Easter anthem. But where to score the best? Let me share my top contenders this year.
Brace yourself for Bake Me A Wish!, Mrs. Fields, The Bakery Depot, Sam’s Club, and Costco. Walmart’s in the race, too, though offerings might be modest. Financially speaking, plan for around $5-6 per dozen, a reasonable deal for the Easter delight.
Just remember, these buns have a fleeting spotlight. They shine bright during Easter but tend to disappear as the season winds down. So, seize the moment, indulge in these limited-time treats, and embrace the Easter spirit.