Last Updated on December 23, 2022 by Lauren Beck
If you’re looking for a memorable way to ring in the New Year, Dallas is the place to be! From big parties at iconic venues to more intimate gatherings, there’s something for everyone. Here are some of the top activities and events taking place on New Year’s Eve in Dallas.
In this article, you will learn what to do in Dallas on New Year’s Eve, so let’s get started.
Top 10 Places to Celebrate New Year in Dallas
- Reunion Tower: The famous Reunion Tower is hosting a New Year’s Eve party with spectacular views of the fireworks show. Enjoy live music, food and drinks while you dance the night away
- Dallas Zoo Lights: Celebrate the New Year at one of the most popular light shows in Texas. This event features two million LED lights, live music, food and lots of fun activities
- Dallas Arboretum: Spend the evening at what is arguably one of the most romantic places in Dallas – the Dallas Arboretum! There will be a special New Year’s Eve event featuring live music, dancing, ice sculptures and more
- The Bomb Factory: Party it up at one of Dallas’ most popular concert venues. This New Year’s Eve, the Bomb Factory is hosting a huge party with live music from local and national acts
- Klyde Warren Park: Spend the evening in what some call Dallas’ playground – Klyde Warren Park. There will be live music, a fireworks show and plenty of family-friendly activities
- House of Blues: Start the New Year off right with some live music at the House of Blues. Enjoy food, drinks and great music while you count down to midnight
- Hilton Anatole Hotel: Ring in the New Year with style at the luxurious Hilton Anatole hotel. There will be a special dinner, music and dancing
- Main Event: Take part in what’s sure to be the biggest party of the year! Enjoy laser tag, bowling, virtual reality and lots of other fun activities
- Addison Oktoberfest: Get ready for a wild night of German-style fun at the Addison Oktoberfest. There will be live music, food and drinks, plus lots of activities to keep you busy
- Dallas Mavericks: Watch the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks take on the Oklahoma City Thunder in what is sure to be an exciting game!
Where Can I Watch Fireworks in Dallas?
The City of Dallas will be hosting a fireworks show at Reunion Tower. This show is sure to be the highlight of the night, so make sure you get there early if you want a good spot! If you can’t make it downtown, many neighborhoods in Dallas are also hosting their own fireworks shows and celebrations.
What Time Do Fireworks Start Downtown Dallas?
The fireworks show in downtown Dallas will start at 11:59pm on New Year’s Eve. Make sure you get there early so you can find a good spot to watch the show!
What Is the Big Light Ball in Dallas?
The Big Light Ball is an iconic Dallas tradition. This event features a huge ball of light that drops from the top of Reunion Tower at midnight, signaling the start of the New Year!
What Is the Lighted Ball in Dallas?
If you’re in Dallas for New Year’s Eve and want to experience a unique event, head to Victory Park and witness the Lighted Ball. This urban tradition is held every year at midnight on New Year’s Eve. The ball rises up through the air above Reunion Tower while fireworks explode in the background. It has become a popular what to do in Dallas on New Year’s Eve, and it’s the perfect way to welcome in the New Year! After the ball is lit, you can enjoy the live music and entertainment at Victory Park while having your favorite beverages. Make sure to get there early as the event gets quite crowded.
Where Is the Ball Drop in Texas?
The Lighted Ball is held at Reunion Tower in Dallas, Texas. It’s the tallest building in the city and offers a stunning view of downtown Dallas. The surrounding area is full of restaurants , bars, and shops that make it easy to find something fun to do before or after the event.
For a memorable what to do in Dallas on New Year’s Eve, make sure to check out the Lighted Ball at Reunion Tower. It’s an exciting event that brings together thousands of people from across the city and state to ring in the new year. Get there early so you don’t miss out! With so many things to do in the area, you’ll be sure to have a great time. Have fun and happy New Year!
- 8 Best Jack In The Box Sauces To Try (2023 Updated) - June 2, 2023
- Does Chick Fil a Soak Their Chicken in Pickle Juice? - June 2, 2023
- Longhorn Steakhouse Catering Menu & Prices - June 2, 2023