Last Updated on October 4, 2022 by Lauren Beck
Fried green beans are a popular dish at many restaurants. They can be served as a side dish or as an appetizer. But what restaurant has the best fried green beans?
The answer may surprise you. It turns out that the best fried green beans can be found at a chain restaurant called P.F. Chang’s. This restaurant is known for its delicious Asian cuisine, and its fried green beans are no exception.
If you’re looking for a great plate of fried green beans, P.F. Chang’s is the place to go. You won’t be disappointed.
Top 10 Best Fried Green Beans in Restaurants
- P.F. Chang’s: P.F. Chang’s Fried Green Beans are a delicious mix of fresh green beans, crispy shallots, and a savory sauce.
- Cheesecake Factory: The Cheesecake Factory’s Fried Green Beans are coated in a light tempura batter and served with a sweet and tangy sauce.
- Bonefish Grill: Bonefish Grill’s Fried Green Beans are served with a flavorful garlic aioli dipping sauce.
- BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse: BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse’s Fried Green Beans are served with a zesty ranch dressing.
- Outback Steakhouse: Outback Steakhouse’s Fried Green Beans are coated in a crispy batter and served with a honey mustard sauce.
- Chili’s: Chili’s Fried Green Beans are served with a ranch dressing and topped with Parmesan cheese.
- Applebee’s: Applebee’s Fried Green Beans are served with a sweet and sour sauce.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Buffalo Wild Wings’ Fried Green Beans are served with a bleu cheese dressing.
- Red Robin: Red Robin’s Fried Green Beans are served with a creamy ranch dressing.
- Olive Garden: Olive Garden’s Fried Green Beans are served with a garlic Parmesan sauce.
Fried Green Beans Recipe
If you’re looking for a great fried green beans recipe, look no further. This recipe is easy to follow  and yields delicious results.
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, cornstarch, salt, and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together milk and eggs.
- Add green beans to the bag of flour mixture, seal, and shake to coat.
- Dip coated green beans in milk mixture, then place on a wire rack set over a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Can I Use Canned Green Beans to Make Fried Green Beans?
Yes, you can use canned green beans to make fried green beans. However, the results will not be as good as if you had used fresh green beans.
Canned green beans are often mushy and lack the crispy texture that makes fried green beans so delicious. If you do use canned green beans, be sure to drain them well and pat them dry before coating them in the flour mixture.
What is the Best Oil for Frying Green Beans?
The best oil for frying green beans is a light olive oil or vegetable oil. You will need to use enough oil to coat the bottom of the pan and come up about 1/2 inch up the sides of the green beans.
Be sure to heat the oil over medium heat before adding the green beans. If the oil is too hot, the green beans will be burnt on the outside and raw on the inside.
Fried Green Beans Wasabi Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, wasabi paste, honey, rice vinegar, and salt.
- Serve with fried green beans.
Is P.F. Chang’s Fried Green Beans Vegan?
P.F. Chang’s Fried Green Beans are not vegan, as they contain milk and eggs. However, the restaurant does offer a vegan version of the dish that is made with tofu instead of green beans.
Is Fried Green Beans Healthy?
Fried green beans are not considered to be a healthy food, as they are high in calories and fat. However, they can be part of a healthy diet if eaten in moderation.
When made at home, fried green beans are a healthier option than those that are purchased at a restaurant, as they are usually cooked in less oil.
Fried green beans are a popular appetizer that can be found on the menus of many restaurants. The dish is made by coating green beans in a batter and frying them until they are crispy. Fried green beans are often served with a dipping sauce, such as ranch dressing or honey mustard. While fried green beans are not a healthy food, they can be part of a healthy diet when eaten in moderation. Home-cooked fried green beans are a healthier option than those that are purchased at a restaurant, as they are usually cooked in less oil.
- 20 Best Dishes At PF Changs: Listed (2023 Updated) - June 2, 2023
- How Much Chili Powder Equals One Chili Pepper? - May 31, 2023
- How to Make Cannolis Without Cannoli Tubes? - May 31, 2023