Last Updated on October 11, 2022 by Lauren Beck
If you’re a fan of Raising Cane’s chicken fingers, you might be curious about what kind of oil does Raising Cane uses to fry its food. While the chain is notoriously secretive about its recipes, we do know that Raising Cane’s uses a blend of soybean and canola oils. This combination gives the chicken a crispy exterior while still keeping it moist and juicy on the inside. So next time you’re craving some Raising Cane’s, rest assured that you’re getting a delicious meal that’s fried to perfection.
Does Canes Use Sunflower Oil?
No, Raising Cane’s does not use sunflower oil. The chain uses a blend of soybean and canola oils to fry its chicken fingers. This combination gives the chicken a crispy exterior while still keeping it moist and juicy on the inside.
Is Cane’s Chicken Fried or Baked?
Raising Cane’s chicken fingers are fried. The oil they use is a blend of canola and soybean oils.
Is Raising Cane’s Chicken Healthy?
The chicken fingers at Raising Cane’s are fried, which generally isn’t considered the healthiest way to prepare chicken. However, the chain uses a blend of canola and soybean oils, which are relatively healthier oils for frying.
Other ingredients in Raising Cane’s chicken fingers include:
- Enriched flour
- Yellow corn flour
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
The nutritional information for Raising Cane’s chicken fingers can be found on the chain’s website. One chicken finger has 140 calories, 7 grams of fat, and 330 milligrams of sodium.
Is Raising Cane’s Soy Free?
No, Raising Cane’s chicken fingers are not soy free. The oil they use is a blend of canola and soybean oils.
What Kind of Chicken Does Raising Cane’s Use?
Raising Cane’s chicken fingers are made with white meat chicken. The chicken is cut into finger-sized strips and then breaded.
Why Is Raising Canes So Juicy?
Raising Cane’s chicken fingers are marinated for 24 hours before they’re breaded and fried. This helps to ensure that the chicken is juicy and flavorful.
Is There a Secret Menu at Raising Cane’s?
There is no official secret menu at Raising Cane’s. However, there are a few unofficial menu items that you can order. These include the “Caniac Combo,” which is four chicken fingers, fries, coleslaw, toast, and a regular drink; and the “Box of Chicken,” which is 10 chicken fingers.
What’s the Best Thing at Raising Cane’s?
There are a lot of great things on the Raising Cane’s menu, but some of our favorites include the chicken fingers, fries, coleslaw, and toast.
Why Is Raising Canes So Good?
There are a lot of reasons why Raising Cane’s is so good . The chicken fingers are marinated for 24 hours, the oil they use is a blend of canola and soybean oils, and the chain has a great selection of sides.
Does Canes Have Honey Mustard?
Yes, Raising Cane’s does have honey mustard.
Does Cane’s Sauce Need to Be Refrigerated?
Cane’s sauce does not need to be refrigerated.
Raising Cane’s Copycat Chicken Tenders Recipe with Dipping Sauce
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Canola oil, for frying
For the dipping sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine the buttermilk, hot sauce, and chicken in a large bowl. Let sit for at least 30 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the flour, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Preheat a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat and add enough oil to come 1/2-inch up the sides of the pan.
- Working in batches, dredge the chicken in the flour mixture, then carefully add to the hot oil. Fry until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
- To make the dipping sauce, whisk together all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with the chicken fingers.
Raising Cane’s chicken fingers are a great option if you’re looking for something juicy and flavorful. The chain uses a blend of canola and soybean oils, which are relatively healthier oils for frying. And, the chicken fingers are marinated for 24 hours before they’re breaded and fried, which helps to ensure that they’re juicy. If you’re looking for a copycat recipe, you can find one on the internet that uses similar ingredients.
- What Are the Different Kinds of Pizzas? - March 28, 2023
- List of Blue Foods - March 28, 2023
- What Are the Different Types of Seafood? - March 28, 2023