Last Updated on July 31, 2023 by Lauren Beck
Having personally experienced Panda Express, a renowned American-Chinese fast food chain celebrated for its diverse entrees and sides, I will guide you through some of its best offerings.
We’ll delve into the restaurant’s signature dishes and address the question of whether it truly represents authentic Chinese cuisine. Join me on this flavorful exploration!
What Is the Best Entree at Panda Express?
Here are the 8 Best Entrees at Panda Express:
- Orange Chicken: This is Panda Express’ most popular dish, featuring crispy chunks of chicken in a sweet and tangy orange sauce. It is often considered a staple of American-Chinese cuisine.
- Kung Pao Chicken: Kung Pao Chicken is a spicy dish featuring diced chicken, peanuts, vegetables, and chili peppers in a savory sauce. It is a popular dish in Sichuan cuisine.
- Black Pepper Chicken: Black Pepper Chicken is a dish featuring crispy chicken in a black pepper sauce made with garlic, ginger, and onions. It is a popular dish in many Chinese restaurants
- Beijing Beef: Beijing Beef is a dish featuring crispy beef strips with vegetables in a sweet and tangy sauce, also known as Peking Beef or Kung Pao Beef.
- Honey Walnut Shrimp: Honey Walnut Shrimp is a dish featuring crispy fried shrimp with a sweet and creamy sauce topped with cand walnuts.
- Broccoli Beef: Broccoli Beef is a dish featuring tender beef with broccoli in a savory sauce. It is a popular dish in many Chinese restaurants.
- SweetFire Chicken Breast: SweetFire Chicken Breast is a dish featuring crispy chicken in a sweet and spicy sauce with bell peppers, onions, and pineapples.
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken: Grilled Teriyaki Chicken is a dish featuring marinated and grilled chicken in a sweet teriyaki sauce. It is a popular dish in Japanese cuisine.
What Does Panda Express Sell the Most Of?
Panda Express sells most Orange Chicken, and it’s a classic dish featuring crispy chunks of chicken in a sweet and tangy orange sauce.
What Is Panda Express Famous For?
Panda Express is famous for its Orange Chicken, a sweet and tangy dish made with crispy chunks of chicken. It is also known for its variety of entrees and sides and its fast service.
Is It Better to Get a Plate or a Bowl at Panda Express?
The choice between a plate or a bowl at Panda Express is a matter of personal preference.
A plate typically includes one entree and one side, while a bowl includes one entree and a serving of steamed rice.
A bowl might be the better option if you’re looking for a more substantial meal.
Is Orange Chicken From Panda Express Real Chicken?
Yes, the Orange Chicken from Panda Express is made with real chicken. The chicken is cut into bite-sized pieces and marinated before being battered and fried.
What Is the New Dish at Panda Express?
Panda Express occasionally introduces new dishes to its menu. Some recent new dishes include Kung Pao Chicken and Grilled Teriyaki Chicken.
Check with your local Panda Express location to see what new items they may have.
Is Panda Express Real Chinese Food?
Panda Express serves American-Chinese cuisine, a fusion of Chinese and American flavors and cooking methods.
While it is not considered traditional Chinese food, it is inspired by Chinese flavors and ingredients.
What Does Panda Express Do With Leftover Food?
Panda Express donates their unsold, prepared food to local food banks, shelters, and non-profit organizations through their Panda Cares Community Outreach Program
Is Panda Express owned by McDonald’s?
No, Panda Express is not owned by McDonald’s. It is a privately owned company.
Is Panda Express owned by the Chinese?
No, Panda Express is an American-Chinese fast food chain. Andrew and Peggy Cherng founded it in 1983.
What is the most popular item at Panda Express?
The most popular item at Panda Express is Orange Chicken . It is known for being sweet and tangy and is the top-selling dish.
Which Entree Is Spicy in Panda Express?
Panda Express offers several spicy entrees, including Orange Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, Black Pepper Chicken, and Sichuan Hot Chicken.
Menu offerings may vary by location and time, so it’s best to check with your local Panda Express.
Individual preferences for spiciness differ, so inquire for recommendations based on your taste.
Having personally explored the culinary realm of Panda Express, I can vouch for the abundant variety of entrees available, ranging from the classic Orange Chicken to the delightful Honey Walnut Shrimp, the savory Black Pepper Chicken, the zesty SweetFire Chicken Breast, and more.
While the restaurant is renowned for its signature Orange Chicken and offers an array of entrees and sides coupled with swift service, it’s essential to recognize that Panda Express primarily serves American-Chinese cuisine.
Although inspired by Chinese flavors and ingredients, it may not perfectly align with traditional Chinese food. Embrace the unique fusion of tastes and enjoy the delightful blend of both worlds!