Last Updated on April 9, 2023 by Lauren Beck
Pop Tarts have been a popular breakfast food since their introduction in the 1960s. Over the years, many different flavors of Pop Tarts have been created, but not all of them have stood the test of time.
If you are curious about the Pop Tart flavors that have been discontinued, then you have come to the right place.
10 Discontinued Pop Tart Flavors
- Blue Raspberry – This flavor was a limited edition Pop Tart flavor that was introduced in the 1990s. It had a bright blue color and a tangy, sweet taste.
- Chocolate Vanilla Creme – This flavor was introduced in 2008 and had a chocolate crust with a vanilla cream filling. It was discontinued a few years later.
- Yogurt Blast – This flavor was a limited edition Pop Tart flavor that was introduced in 2004. It had a yogurt-flavored filling with colorful sprinkles on top.
- Wild Watermelon – This flavor was a limited edition Pop Tart flavor that was introduced in 2012. It had a bright pink color and a sweet, watermelon flavor.
- Red Velvet – This flavor was introduced in 2015 and had a red velvet cake-flavored crust with a cream cheese frosting filling. It was discontinued a few years later.
- Orange Cream – This flavor was introduced in 2005 and had an orange-flavored crust with a creamy filling. It was discontinued a few years later.
- Chocolate Banana Split – This flavor was introduced in 2007 and had a chocolate crust with a banana-flavored filling. It was discontinued a few years later.
- Cinnamon Roll – This flavor was introduced in 2010 and had a cinnamon roll-flavored crust with a cream cheese frosting filling. It was discontinued a few years later.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter – This flavor was introduced in 2005 and had a chocolate crust with a peanut butter filling. It was discontinued a few years later.
- Apple Strudel – This flavor was introduced in the 1980s and had an apple-flavored filling with a strudel topping. It was discontinued in the early 2000s.
What is Pop Tart?
Pop Tart is a brand of toaster pastries that are made by Kellogg’s. They are typically eaten for breakfast and come in a variety of flavors, including fruit, chocolate, and dessert flavors.
What Is the Oldest Pop-Tart Flavor?
The oldest Pop Tart flavor is strawberry. It was one of the original flavors when Pop Tarts were first introduced in 1964 .
Which Pop-Tarts Flavor Was Not an Original One?
Blueberry was not one of the original Pop Tart flavors. It was introduced a few years after the first Pop Tarts were released.
Did Wildberry Pop-Tarts Get Discontinued?
Yes, Wildberry Pop Tarts were discontinued. They were a limited edition flavor that was only available for a short time.
When Were Grape Pop-Tarts Discontinued?
Grape Pop Tarts were discontinued in the early 2000s. They were a popular flavor in the 1980s and 1990s but eventually lost their popularity.
Did They Discontinue Hot Fudge Pop-Tarts?
Yes, Hot Fudge Pop Tarts were discontinued. They were introduced in the early 2000s but were not as popular as other flavors and were eventually discontinued.
When Did They Stop Making Grape Pop-Tarts?
They stopped making Grape Pop Tarts in the early 2000s. The flavor was not as popular as it once was, and Kellogg’s decided to discontinue it.
Why Are There 2 Pop-Tarts in a Package?
There are two Pop Tarts in a package because they are designed to be a quick and easy breakfast option. Most toasters can accommodate two Pop Tarts at a time, so it makes sense to package them in pairs.
Pop Tarts has been a popular breakfast food for decades, and the brand has introduced many different flavors over the years. Some flavors have stood the test of time, while others have been discontinued due to a lack of popularity or limited availability. Whether you prefer classic flavors like strawberry or enjoy trying new limited edition flavors, there is a Pop Tart flavor for everyone. So the next time you are in the grocery store or supermarket, be sure to check out the Pop Tart aisle and try a new flavor or stock up on your favorites before they are discontinued.
- How to Make Congee With Leftover Rice? - May 30, 2023
- Can I Use Condensed Creamer Instead of Condensed Milk? - May 30, 2023
- How to Fix Mushy Meatloaf After Cooking? - May 30, 2023