Last Updated on August 1, 2022 by Lauren Beck
Happy hour at Red Robin means getting the restaurant’s appetizers and alcoholic drinks at rock-bottom prices. What’s not to love?
Here’s everything available during the Red Robin Happy Hour.
Table of Contents
Red Robin Happy Hour: What You Need To Know
Bonding with co-workers after a stressful workday has never been easier and more wallet-friendly at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Happy Hour. You can get food items like Boneless Wings, Guac, Salsa, and Chips, or the signature Red Robin’s Tavern Fries starting at $5 a pop! Alcoholic drinks like margaritas and cocktails are priced at just $3, and you can get a standard-size bottle of beer for as low as $2.
Don’t worry; we’ll list everything, including the pricing for you, down below.
What You’ll Get With Red Robin’s Happy Hour
Happy Hour Times & Deals
The first Happy Hour at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers starts from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm, with the second one shortly after at 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm, from Mondays to Fridays. Most appetizers are available at half the price during the happy hours, and domestic beers are yours at $2 and margaritas for $3. Sadly, no happy hours are available during weekends.
Most Red Robins are open from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm every day. However, it’s important to remember that some locations are franchise-owned, so the happy hours may vary. When in doubt, it’s best to stop by the Red Robin location near you.
$2: Domestic beers
Appetizers (Served Daily)
- Baja Dip ‘N’ Chips: Crispy sea salt tortilla chips served with zesty Baja Ranch
- Classic Mini Wedge Salad: Topped with Bleu cheese crumbles, bacon bits, onion straws, diced tomatoes, and ranch
- The O-Ring Shorty: A shorter version of the famous tower
- Guac, Salsa & Chips: Crispy sea salt tortilla chips served with Guac and Salsa
- Pretzel Bites: Warm, soft pretzel bites served with beer cheese dip
- Red’s Bold Boneless Wings: All-white chicken breast covered in your choice of sauce (Buzz sauce, Banzai, or Whiskey River BBQ
- Creamy Artichoke & Spinach Dip: creamy dip served with sea salt tortilla chips
- Chili-Chili Con Queso: Red’s Chili Chili and creamy queso, topped with salsa garnish and served with sea salt tortilla chips
- Red’s Tavern Fries: Steak Fries smothered in American cheese, Thousand Island dressing, and bacon pieces
- Heck-Yeah Hummus: Hummus served with carrots, celery, red peppers, and garlic bread
- Chili-Chili Cheese Fries: Steak Fries topped with Red’s Chili Chili, cheese, bacon, jalapenos, and a side of ranch
- Jump Starter Double: Fresh Fried Zucchini Sticks, Fresh-Fried Mushrooms, Jalapeno Coins, Cheese Sticks, Sweet Potato Fries
- M.G.: Tortilla chips loaded with Chili Chili, two kinds of cheese, guac, jalapenos, diced onion, salsa, and sour cream
- Towering Onion Rings: 13 rings tall, served with Campfire sauce and Ranch dressing
- Bar Wings ‘n’ Yukon Chips: Crispy wings in your choice of sauce (Buzz sauce, Banzai, or Whiskey River BBQ, on a bed of Yukon Kettle chips). Get half an order for $5
- Happy Hour Menu at Applebee’s
- Menu & Prices at Jack’s Family Restaurant
- Opening Hours at Wendy’s Restaurant
Does Red Robin offer Happy Hour daily?
No, Red Robin does not offer Happy Hour daily. Happy Hours are not available during Saturdays and Sundays.
Is Red Robin Royalty the same as Happy Hour?
No, Red Robin Royalty is not the same as Happy Hour . All paying customers are eligible to avail of the sweet deals in Red Robins during Happy Hours, but the Red Robin Royalty is reserved only to those loyal to the restaurant and who choose to eat there every day.
Red Robin offers as great a deal as many other restaurants during Happy Hour! What’s even more impressive is that even though Red Robin offers many of their appetizers at half the price, you will never see them skimping on quality — you will always have great-tasting meals no matter the price point you get them at.
If you and your friends are brave enough to face the extremely long lines during Red Robin’s Happy Hour, we can assure you it’ll be worth it!