Last Updated on August 4, 2022 by Lauren Beck
Panda Express is a fast casual restaurant chain which serves American Chinese cuisine. It is the largest Chinese restaurant chain in the United States, with more than 2,000 locations nationwide. Panda Express is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, which also owns KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.
Panda Express catering menu offers a variety of platters and bowls perfect for any event or gathering. The most popular platters are the Orange Chicken, SweetFire Chicken Breast, Honey Walnut Shrimp and Kung Pao Chicken Platter. The party platters come with your choice of 2 large sides and 10 fortune cookies.
View the full Panda Express Catering menu and prices below.
Panda Express Catering Menu & Prices
|2 Entrees + 2 Sides (serves 12-16)||$99.00|
|3 Entrees + 3 Sides (serves 12-22)||$139.00|
|4 Entrees + 4 Sides (Serves 26-30)||$179.00|
|3 Large Entrees + 2 Large Sides (serves 4-5)||$30.00|
|2 Entrees + 1 Side||$6.59|
|3 Entrees + 1 Side||$8.08|
|1 Entree + 1 Side||$5.59|
|1 Jr. Entree + 1 Jr. Side + 12 oz. Drink and Cookie||$4.79|
A La Carte
|Small Side (1 serving)||$2.50|
|Large Side (3-4 servings)||$3.50|
|Tray Side (12-16 servings)||$13.00|
|Small Entree (1 serving)||$3.50|
|Large Entree (3-4 servings)||$9.50|
|Tray Entree (12-16 servings)||$37.00|
|Stir-Fry Vegetables||Priced with meal|
|Chow Mein||Priced with meal|
|Steamed Rice||Priced with meal|
|White Rice||Priced with meal|
|Fried Rice||Priced with meal|
|Brown Rice||Priced with meal|
|Orange Chicken||Priced with meal|
|Sweetfire Chicken Breast||Priced with meal|
|String Bean Chicken Breast||Priced with meal|
|Mushroom Chicken||Priced with meal|
|Beijing Beef||Priced with meal|
|Honey Walnut Shrimp||Priced with meal|
|Black Pepper Chicken||Priced with meal|
|Kung Pao Chicken||Priced with meal|
|Grilled Teriyaki Chicken||Priced with meal|
|Shanghai Angus Steak||Priced with meal|
|Broccoli Beef||Priced with meal|
|2 Vegetable Spring Rolls||Priced with meal|
|1 Chicken Egg Roll||Priced with meal|
|3 Cream Cheese Rangoons||Priced with meal|
|6 Crispy Shrimp||Priced with meal|
|3 Chicken Potstickers||Priced with meal|
Popular Catering Choices at Panda Express
- Honey Walnut Shrimp: $3.50 per serving. This dish features crispy shrimp tossed in a sweet and creamy sauce with candied walnuts.
- Orange Chicken: $3.50 per serving. This is Panda Express’ most popular dish and it’s easy to see why! The chicken is coated in a crispy batter and then tossed in a zesty orange sauce.
- Kung Pao Chicken: $3.50 per serving. This dish is made with chicken, peanuts, vegetables and a spicy kung pao sauce. It’s perfect for those who like a little bit of heat in their food.
- Cream Cheese Rangoons: $2.50 per serving. These are fried wontons filled with cream cheese and served with a sweet and sour sauce. They make a great appetizer or snack.
Don’t forget to request chopsticks at Panda Express, as your Chinese cuisine meal will not be complete without them!
How to Order from Panda Express Catering?
Panda Express offers two ways to order catering: online or by phone.
- If you order online, you’ll need to create an account and then log in to view the catering menu and prices. Once you’ve selected what you’d like to order, you’ll be able to choose a pick-up time and date. Online orders must be placed at least 24 hours in advance.
- If you order by phone, you can call 1-800-888-3111 to speak to a catering specialist who will help you place your order. Phone orders can be placed up to two weeks in advance.
The Panda Express drive-thru is not available for catering options.
Why choose Panda Express for your catering needs?
Panda Express is a great choice for catering because they offer a wide variety of menu items to choose from, their prices are very reasonable, and they have a reputation for being a reliable and trustworthy company. Plus, their food is delicious!
No matter what type of event you’re hosting, Panda Express catering will make sure your guests are happy and well-fed.
Panda Express History
The Panda Express company was founded in 1983 by Andrew Cherng and Peggy Cherng . The first Panda Express location was in Glendale, California. Today, there are over 1,900 Panda Express locations across the United States and in Puerto Rico, Guam, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, El Salvador, and the United Arab Emirates.
Panda Express is best known for their Orange Chicken, but they offer a wide variety of other menu items as well, including Chinese staples like rice and noodles, as well as American favorites like burgers and fries.
Panda Express catering is a great choice for your next event. Their prices are reasonable, their food is delicious, and they offer a wide variety of menu items to choose from. Plus, their reputation for being a reliable and trustworthy company makes them a great choice for catering needs.