Last Updated on June 4, 2022 by Lauren Beck
Outback Steakhouse is a popular chain of restaurants that serves Australian-themed food. The menu features steaks, seafood, chicken, and pasta dishes. The restaurant also has a wide selection of beers and wines. The chain is based in Tampa, Florida, and has more than 1,000 locations across 23 countries in North and South America, Asia, and Australia.
Outback is known for its delicious food and great prices, and their happy hour specials are no different. From appetizers to drinks, there is something for everyone to enjoy. So gather your friends and head on over to Outback for a great time.
Table of Contents
Outback Happy Hour: What You Need To Know
For those looking to grab a bite to eat during the Outback Steakhouse Happy Hour, there are some great options available. Appetizers such as the Bloomin’ Onion and the Aussie Cheese Fries are perfect for sharing with friends. If you’re looking for something a little heartier, the Chicken On The Barbie is a great choice. And of course, no meal is complete without a drink. During happy hour, you can enjoy $5 house wines and $5 draft beers.
So whether you’re looking for a great meal or just a place to relax with friends, Outback Steakhouse is the perfect choice. Be sure to take advantage of their happy hour specials and enjoy all that the restaurant has to offer.
Happy Hour Times & Deals
Monday-Friday: 4 PM-7 PM
- Hand-Carved Roasted Sirloin(5 o.z) – $10.99
- Hand-Carved Roasted Sirloin(8 o.z) – $13.99
- Marsala Roasted Sirloin(5 o.z) – $11.99
- Marsala Roasted Sirloin(8 o.z) – $14.99
- Bistro Roasted Sirloin(5 o.z) – $11.99
- Bistro Roasted Sirloin(8 o.z) – $14.99
- Perfectly Grilled Salmon(7 o.z) – $14.99
- Coconut Shrimp – $9.29
- Steakhouse Quesadillas – $10.19
- Chicken Marsala – $15.49
What’s Under $5?
- Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp(small) – $4.99
- Fresh Strawberry Shortcake Mini Dessert Parfait – $3.99
- Salted Caramel Cookie Skillet – $4.99
- Mini Dessert Parfaits – $3.99
- Bloom Petals – $4.99
- Baked Potato Soup Cup – $2.99
- Baked Potato Soup Bowl – $4.99
- Chicken Tortilla Soup Cup – $2.99
- Chicken Tortilla Soup Bowl – $4.99
- Signature Side Salad(House or Caesar) – $3.99
- Premium Blue Cheese Wedge Salad – $4.99
- Aussie Fries – $2.99
- Baked Potato – $2.99
- Mac & Cheese – $4.99
- Broccoli & Cheese – $4.99
- Loaded Mashed Potato – $3.99
- Grilled Asparagus – $3.99
- Sauza Gold Coast Rita
- Kiwi Rita
- Blackberry Martinis
- Aussie Rum Punch
- Key Lime Pie Martinie
Steak & Snow Crab Legs
- Victoria Filet Mignon(6 o.z & Half Pound Crab Legs) – $37.49
- 6 o.z Fillet with half-pound Snow Crab Legs – $28.49
- 6 o.z Sirloin with half-pound Snow Crab Legs – $15.99
- 6 o.z Sirloin with 1 Pound of Snow Crab Legs + 1 Side – $24.99
Add A Premium Salad To Any Entree
- Blue Cheese Wedge Side Salad – $3.99
- Blue Cheese Pecan Chopped Side Salad – $3.99
What cut is the Outback Special?
The Outback Special is a hand-carved roasted sirloin. The steak is served with your choice of two sides and a salad. You can also add a 6 oz. filet mignon to the meal for an additional $10.99.
Does Outback give senior discounts?
Outback Steakhouse does offer a senior discount of 10% on meals. This discount is available for those who are 60 years of age or older.
What is the best meal to get at Outback Steakhouse?
There are a variety of great meals to choose from at Outback Steakhouse . However, some of the most popular menu items include the Bloomin’ Onion, the Outback Special, and the Victoria’s Filet Mignon. No matter what you’re in the mood for, Outback Steakhouse is sure to have something to satisfy your appetite.
Does Outback give free dessert for birthday?
Outback Steakhouse does not offer a free dessert for birthday. However, they do offer a variety of great desserts that are sure to please. Some of the most popular desserts include the Chocolate Thunder from Down Under, the Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake, and the Aussie Cheese Fries. So even though you don’t get a free dessert, you’re sure to find something that you’ll enjoy.
What grade of meat does Outback use?
Outback Steakhouse uses only the highest quality meats. All of their steaks are USDA Choice or higher and are hand-cut in-house daily. So you can be sure that you’re getting a great steak when you dine at Outback Steakhouse.
Outback Steakhouse is a great place to take the family. They offer a variety of menu items that are sure to please everyone in your party. In addition, they have a Kids Menu that features a variety of kid-friendly favorites. So whether you’re looking for a great meal or just a place to take the kids, Outback Steakhouse is sure to have what you’re looking for.