Last Updated on October 15, 2022 by Lauren Beck
KFC Pot Pie is a popular dish that can be enjoyed hot or cold. It is made with a variety of ingredients, including chicken, vegetables, and a flaky crust. If you have leftover KFC Pot Pie, there are several ways to reheat it so that it is just as tasty as when it was first made.
In this article, we will discuss how to reheat KFC Pot Pie. We will also provide some tips on how to make sure that your pot pie is reheated properly.
Ways to Reheat KFC Pot Pie
- Oven: Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place pot pie on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until heated through.
- Microwave: Place pot pie on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Skillet: Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add pot pie and heat for 5-7 minutes, or until heated through.
- Instant Pot: Add pot pie to the Instant Pot. Cook on manual mode for 2 minutes. Let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Grill: Heat grill to medium heat. Grill pot pie for 5-7 minutes, or until heated through.
Can You Reheat a KFC Pot Pie Multiple Times?
It is generally not recommended to reheat food multiple times. This is because the more times you reheat food, the more likely it is to become dry or tough. If you do reheat KFC Pot Pie multiple times, be sure to add a little bit of moisture, such as chicken broth, before reheating.
How to Reheat KFC Pot Pie Without Overcooking?
The key to reheating KFC Pot Pie without overcooking it is to not overheat it. Be sure to use a low setting on the oven, microwave, or stovetop. If using the Instant Pot, cook on manual mode for just 2 minutes.
It is also important to make sure that your pot pie is covered while it is reheating. This will help to prevent the crust from drying out.
How Long to Reheat KFC Pot Pie?
KFC Pot Pie should be reheated until it is heated through. This usually takes 15-20 minutes in the oven, 1-2 minutes in the microwave, or 5-7 minutes on the stovetop.
What Temperature is Needed to Reheat KFC Pot Pie?
KFC Pot Pie should be reheated to an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Use a food thermometer to check the pot pie before serving.
How to Store a Cooked KFC Pot Pie?
Here are some tips on how to store a cooked KFC Pot Pie:
- If you plan on reheating the pot pie, do not refrigerate it for more than 2 days.
- If you do not plan on reheating the pot pie, it can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Be sure to wrap the pot pie tightly in foil or plastic wrap before refrigerating or freezing.
- Thaw frozen pot pies in the refrigerator overnight before reheating.
How to Freeze a KFC Pot Pie?
Here are some tips on how to freeze a KFC Pot Pie :
- Do not cook the pot pie before freezing it.
- Wrap the pot pie tightly in foil or plastic wrap.
- Place the wrapped pot pie in a freezer bag.
- Label the bag with the date and contents.
- Freeze for up to 2 months.
How To Preserve A KFC Pot Pie?
If you have leftover KFC Pot Pie and want to preserve it, the best way to do so is to freeze it. Be sure to wrap the pot pie tightly in foil or plastic wrap before freezing. Frozen pot pies will keep for up to 2 months.
When you are ready to eat the pot pie, thaw it in the refrigerator overnight and then reheat it according to the instructions above.
Is It Safe to Reheat a KFC Pot Pie in The Microwave?
Yes, it is safe to reheat a KFC Pot Pie in the microwave. Be sure to use a low setting on the microwave and heat the pot pie for just 1-2 minutes.
We hope this article has helped you learn how to reheat KFC Pot Pie. Be sure to use a low setting on the oven, microwave, or stovetop and don’t overcook the pot pie. Also, be sure to wrap the pot pie tightly in foil or plastic wrap before refrigerating or freezing. If you have any leftover pot pie, the best way to preserve it is to freeze it.