Last Updated on February 27, 2024 by Lauren Beck
If you’re looking for a convenient method to reheat KFC chicken, an air fryer is the way to go.
Preheat it to 350°F, then cook the chicken pieces in the basket for about 10 minutes until heated through.
Adding some oil before cooking keeps it moist. Enjoy your delicious fried chicken hassle-free!
Other Ways to Reheat KFC Chicken
- Oven: If you don’t have an air fryer, you can also reheat your KFC chicken in the oven. Simply preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and place the chicken pieces on a baking sheet. Cook for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Microwave: Another quick and easy way to reheat KFC chicken is in the microwave. Simply place the chicken pieces on a microwavable safe plate and cook for about 1 minute or until heated through.
- Stove: Another option is to reheat the chicken in a pan on the stove. Simply heat some oil in a pan over medium heat and cook the chicken pieces for about 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Toaster Oven: If you have a toaster oven, you can also use it to reheat your KFC chicken. Simply preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and place the chicken pieces on a baking sheet. Cook for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
There are many different ways that you can reheat KFC chicken, but using an air fryer is definitely one of the quickest and easiest methods.
How Long Do I Put Kfc in the Air Fryer?
To cook KFC in an air fryer, preheat the air fryer to 350°F. Then, place the KFC pieces in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Cook for approximately 10 minutes, flipping the pieces halfway through until they reach a crispy and golden-brown texture.
Why Should I Reheat KFC Chicken With an Air Fryer?
There are many reasons why you should reheat KFC chicken with an air fryer. One of the main reasons is that it’s quick and easy.
You can have your chicken reheated and ready to eat in just minutes!
Another reason is that it helps to keep the chicken moist and juicy. When you reheat chicken in the oven or microwave, it can often become dry and overcooked.
However, when you reheat chicken in an air fryer, it helps to lock in the moisture so that your chicken remains juicy and delicious.
How Do You Make KFC Chicken Crispy Again?
If your KFC chicken has become soggy or moist, then you can easily make it crispy again by reheating it in an air fryer.
Simply preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and cook the chicken pieces for about 5 minutes or until they are crisp and golden brown.
You can also brush the chicken with a bit of oil before cooking to help ensure that it turns out nice and crispy.
How To Store KFC Chicken?
Here are some tips on how to store your KFC chicken so that it stays fresh and delicious.
- If you’re not going to eat the chicken right away, then it’s best to store it in the fridge. Chicken that has been cooked can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- If you want to keep your chicken for longer, then you can store it in the freezer. Chicken that has been cooked can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- If you’re reheating chicken that has been frozen, then it’s best to thaw it in the fridge overnight before reheating.
- When reheating chicken, be sure to reheat it until it’s piping hot all the way through. This will help to kill any bacteria that may be present.
Can You Freeze KFC Chicken?
Yes, you can freeze KFC chicken. Simply place the chicken in a freezer-safe container and store it in the freezer for up to 6 months.
When you’re ready to reheat the chicken, be sure to thaw it in the fridge overnight before cooking.
Can You Reheat Fried Chicken Twice?
You can reheat fried chicken multiple times , but it’s best to reheat it only once. Reheating fried chicken multiple times can cause the chicken to become dry and tough.
Having explored various methods to reheat KFC chicken, I can attest that the air fryer stands out as a quick and hassle-free option.
When time is of the essence, don’t hesitate to try this approach for a delightful outcome.
So, the next time you crave reheated KFC chicken, seize the opportunity to use your air fryer and enjoy a satisfying and efficient culinary experience.