Last Updated on June 30, 2023 by Lauren Beck
Prepare for an exceptional dining experience at Texas de Brazil. Prices vary based on location, time, and day, but typically expect around $60 for dinner, $40 for lunch, and an additional $15.99 for the salad bar option.
Discounts are available for children, seniors, and military personnel. Membership options offer savings and benefits.
Enjoy the unique food selection and ambiance, although it comes with a higher price tag.
About Texas de Brazil
Texas de Brazil is a national Brazilian steakhouse chain with locations across the United States.
The restaurant offers a wide variety of meats that are grilled and served on skewers by Gaucho chefs.
In addition to the meat, Texas de Brazil also offers an extensive salad bar with over 50 fresh items.
Texas de Brazil was founded in 1998  in Addison, Texas. The first location outside of Texas was in Miami, Florida. As of 2019, there are over 50 locations in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
5 Reasons To Visit Texas De Brazil
1. The Meat
Texas de Brazil is best known for its wide selection of meats. All of the meat is cooked over an open flame and served fresh off the grill.
Some of the popular meat options include filet mignon, lamb chops, and top sirloin.
2. The Salad Bar
In addition to the meat, Texas de Brazil also offers an impressive salad bar. The salad bar includes over 50 fresh items, like imported cheeses, smoked salmon, and roasted vegetables.
3. The Price
While Texas de Brazil is a bit on the pricey side, the restaurant does offer discounts for children, seniors, and military personnel.
Texas de Brazil also offers a variety of membership options that can help save money on future visits.
4. The Atmosphere
Texas de Brazil is more than just a restaurant – it’s an experience. The Gaucho chefs are fun to watch as they prepare and serve the food, and the lively atmosphere is perfect for a night out with friends or family.
5. The Food
Of course, the food is the main reason to visit Texas de Brazil. In addition to the meat and salad bar, the restaurant also offers a variety of side dishes and desserts. The food is plentiful and sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
Tips to Make the Most of Your Texas de Brazil Meal
Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your Texas de Brazil dining experience:
- Arrive early or late to avoid the crowds
- Take advantage of the discounts for children, seniors, and military personnel
- Try something from each section of the meat menu
- Save room for dessert – the chocolate mousse is a must-try!
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated – the restaurant can get quite warm
With these tips in mind, you’re sure to have a great time at Texas de Brazil. Just remember to come hungry – you won’t want to miss out on any of the delicious food!
Is Texas de Brazil currently accepting reservations?
Yes, Texas de Brazil is currently accepting reservations. You can make a reservation by calling the restaurant or booking online through the website.
Reservations are recommended, especially on weekends and during peak dining hours.
How is the Texas de Brazil restaurant rated?
Texas de Brazil has a 4-star rating on Yelp and a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor. Customers praise the restaurant for its delicious food, attentive service, and festive atmosphere.
However, some customers complain that the restaurant is expensive and can be quite loud. Overall, Texas de Brazil is a popular restaurant with mostly positive reviews.
What days are Texas de Brazil open?
Texas de Brazil is open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. Lunch is served from 11:30 am-3:00 pm, and dinner is served from 5:00 pm-9:30 pm.
The restaurant is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
What Is the Best Drink at Texas de Brazil?
When it comes to the best drinks at Texas de Brazil, here are some exceptional options to consider:
- Caipirinha: This classic Brazilian cocktail made with cachaça, lime, and sugar is a favorite for its refreshing and zesty flavors.
- Brazilian Lemonade: A non-alcoholic delight, this creamy beverage combines fresh limes, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, and water for a tangy and refreshing experience.
- Wine Selection: Texas de Brazil offers an extensive wine list, featuring a wide range of reds, whites, and rosés from various regions. Consult with knowledgeable staff to find the perfect wine pairing for your meal.
- Mojito: This timeless cocktail, typically made with rum, lime, mint, sugar, and soda water, provides a refreshing and invigorating option to complement your dining experience.
- Caipiroska: A variation of the Caipirinha, the Caipiroska replaces cachaça with vodka, offering a different twist to this beloved Brazilian cocktail.
Ultimately, the best drink at Texas de Brazil depends on your personal taste preferences.
Whether you prefer a classic cocktail like the Caipirinha or a non-alcoholic treat like the Brazilian Lemonade, rest assured that each sip will enhance your dining experience at Texas de Brazil.
At Texas de Brazil, the cost per person varies based on the day, time, and buffet selection. Expect around $60 for dinner and $40 for lunch as an adult.
Children enjoy discounted prices, and seniors and military personnel receive special discounts. While Texas de Brazil leans toward the higher end in terms of cost, the delectable food and lively ambiance make it worthwhile.
Indulge in a memorable dining experience, savoring the incredible flavors that await you.