Last Updated on October 4, 2022 by Lauren Beck
If you’re like most people, you probably have a love-hate relationship with cheesecake. On one hand, it’s rich, creamy, and delicious. On the other hand, it can be notoriously difficult to make. Enter no bake cheesecake. This type of cheesecake doesn’t require any baking, which means it’s much easier to prepare. Plus, it’s just as delicious as traditional cheesecake.
So, how long does no bake cheesecake last in the fridge? Generally speaking, no bake cheesecake will last for 5 days in the fridge. Of course, this is assuming that it’s properly stored. If you store your no bake cheesecake in an airtight container, it will last even longer.
So, there you have it! Now you know how long no bake cheesecake lasts in the fridge. Just be sure to store it properly and enjoy!
What Is a No-Bake Cheesecake?
A no-bake cheesecake is a cheesecake that is not baked. The filling is made with cream cheese, sugar, and other ingredients, and then chilled until set. No bake cheesecakes are typically lighter and fluffier than traditional cheesecakes.
What’s the Difference Between Baked and No-Bake Cheesecake?
The main difference between baked and no-bake cheesecake is, of course, the baking (or lack thereof). Baked cheesecakes are denser and richer, while no-bake cheesecakes are lighter and fluffier. No-bake cheesecakes also tend to be easier to make, since you don’t have to worry about over-baking or under-baking the cake.
Does No-Bake Cheesecake Need to Be Refrigerated?
Yes, no-bake cheesecake needs to be refrigerated. The cream cheese filling needs time to set, so it’s important to refrigerate the cake for at least 4 hours (or overnight) before serving.
How Long Does No-Bake Cheesecake Last?
No-bake cheesecake will last for 5 days in the fridge. If stored properly, in an airtight container, it will last even longer.
How Do You Know When No-Bake Cheesecake Goes Bad?
No-bake cheesecake is safe to eat for 5 days after it’s been made. After that, the quality will start to decline and the cheesecake may develop a sour smell. If you notice any mold on the surface of the cake, it’s best to throw it away.
How Long Does No-Bake Cheesecake Last in the Freezer?
No-bake cheesecake can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months. Be sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil before freezing. When you’re ready to eat it, thaw the cake overnight in the fridge.
What Is the Best Way to Store No-Bake Cheesecake?
Here are a few tips for storing no-bake cheesecake:
- Wrap the cake tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil. This will help to keep it fresh for longer.
- Store the cake in an airtight container. This will also help to keep it fresh and prevent it from drying out.
- Place the cake in the fridge, on a plate or baking sheet. This will help to keep the cake from getting squashed.
- Eat the cake within 5 days. After that, the quality will start to decline.
With these storage tips in mind, you can enjoy your no-bake cheesecake for up to 5 days after it’s been made. Just be sure to store it properly and enjoy!
How To Make No-Bake Cheesecake
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (or overnight) before serving. Enjoy!
What Makes No-Bake Cheesecakes So Good?
There are a few things that make no-bake cheesecakes so good:
- They’re light and fluffy.
- They’re easy to make.
- They don’t require any baking.
- They can be made ahead of time.
No-bake cheesecakes are the perfect summer dessert because they’re cool and refreshing . Plus, they don’t require any time in the oven, so your kitchen will stay cool.
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy-to-make dessert, look no further than no-bake cheesecake!
No-bake cheesecake is a delicious, easy-to-make dessert. It’s perfect for summer because it’s cool and refreshing. Plus, it doesn’t require any time in the oven, so your kitchen will stay cool. No-bake cheesecake will last for 5 days in the fridge. If stored properly, in an airtight container, it will last even longer. With these storage tips in mind, you can enjoy your no-bake cheesecake for up to 5 days after it’s been made. Just be sure to store it properly and enjoy!
- Where To Source High-Quality Fresh Produce For Your Restaurant - March 20, 2023
- McDonald’s Dollar Menu & Prices - March 18, 2023
- Sonic Drive Thru Menu & Prices - March 18, 2023