Last Updated on October 19, 2022 by Lauren Beck
If you’re a fan of Chick-fil-A’s spicy Sriracha sauce, then you’re in luck. We will be sharing a homemade recipe for this fan-favorite sauce so you can enjoy it any time you like. This copycat recipe is easy to follow and make, so let’s get started!
What’s in Chick Fil A Sriracha Sauce?
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make your own Chick-fil-A Sriracha sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How To Make Chick Fil A Sriracha Sauce?
Making your own Chick-fil-A Sriracha sauce is easy! Here are the instruction to follow:
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients until they are well combined.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary.
- Serve immediately or store in a covered container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
What Does The Chick-Fil-A Sweet & Spicy Sriracha Sauce Taste Like?
This sauce is a perfect balance of sweet and spicy, with a little tang from the vinegar. It’s perfect for dipping chicken strips or nuggets into, or for using as a condiment on sandwiches and wraps.
What Else Tastes Like The Sweet & Spicy Sriracha Sauce At Chick-Fil-A?
While we think our homemade version tastes just like the real thing, some people say that Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Wings sauce is a close second. So if you can’t find sriracha sauce, give that one a try!
Can I Buy The Chick-Fil-A Sweet And Spicy Sriracha Sauce?
Unfortunately, Chick-fil-A does not currently sell their sauces in stores. However, you can easily make your own at home with this recipe.
What Can I Eat Chick-Fil-A Sweet & Spicy Sriracha Sauce With?
This sauce is delicious with chicken strips or nuggets, but can also be used as a condiment on sandwiches and wraps. It’s also great for dipping veggies or pretzels into. Get creative and enjoy!
How To Store Chick Fil A Sriracha Sauce?
Here are some tips for storing your Chick-fil-A Sriracha sauce:
- Store in a covered container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- If you make a large batch, you can freeze it for up to 3 months.
- Give it a good stir before using, as the ingredients may separate while stored.
How Long Will This Sauce Keep?
This sauce will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for 3 months.
Can I Swap the Mayo for Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream?
Yes, you can swap out the mayo for an equal amount of Greek yogurt or sour cream. This will change the flavor of the sauce slightly, but it will still be delicious!
What Is Honey Sriracha Dipping Sauce?
Honey Sriracha Dipping Sauce is a sweet and spicy sauce made with honey, sriracha sauce, and vinegar. It’s perfect for dipping chicken strips or nuggets into, or for using as a condiment on sandwiches and wraps.
Is Honey Sriracha Spicy?
Yes, this sauce is spicy due to the sriracha sauce. If you don’t like things too spicy, you can reduce the amount of sriracha sauce in the recipe.
What Else Can I Add To This Sauce?
Feel free to get creative and add other ingredients to this sauce to suit your taste. Some ideas include:
- adding more sriracha sauce for a spicier flavor
- adding a pinch of cayenne pepper for an extra kick
- swapping out the honey for agave nectar or maple syrup for a different sweetness
- adding a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime juice for some tartness
- including a dash of Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce for depth of flavor
- throwing in some chopped green onions or chives for a bit of color and oniony flavor
- stirring in some grated ginger or garlic for extra zing
As you can see, there are many ways to customize this Chick-fil-A Sriracha sauce recipe to make it your own.
How Can I Make This Sauce “Healthier”?
If you’re looking for a healthier version of this sauce, you can try swapping out the mayo for Greek yogurt or sour cream. You can also use honey instead of sugar, and use low-sodium soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce .
This Chick-fil-A Sriracha sauce recipe is a delicious, sweet and spicy sauce that’s perfect for dipping chicken strips or nuggets into, or for using as a condiment on sandwiches and wraps. You can easily make it at home with just a few simple ingredients, and it will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Get creative and add other ingredients to suit your taste, such as more sriracha sauce for a spicier flavor, or chopped green onions for a bit of color and oniony flavor.