Last Updated on July 18, 2022 by Lauren Beck
Cheesecake Factory is a restaurant chain founded in Beverly Hills, California, in 1972 by David M. Overton. The first cheesecake factory was opened in Beverly Hills, CA. In the early 1990s, the company expanded to include a number of other locations. Today, there are more than 200 Cheesecake Factory restaurants across the United States and Puerto Rico.
The Cheesecake Factory is known for its extensive menu, which includes more than 200 different items. The menu features a wide variety of cheesecakes, as well as a number of other desserts, appetizers, main course items, and beverages. The company also offers a catering service, which provides food for special events and parties.
The Cheesecake Factory catering menu offers a variety of options for appetizers, main course items, desserts, and beverages. Appetizers include items such as crab cakes, buffalo wings, and spinach artichoke dip. Main course items include salads, pizzas, pastas, burgers, and sandwiches. Desserts include a variety of cheesecakes, as well as other items such as ice cream, cookies, and brownies. Beverages include sodas, juices, coffees, and teas.
The Cheesecake Factory catering prices are based on the number of people being served, as well as the location of the event. Catering services can be ordered online or by phone. Delivery is available in some areas for an additional fee.
Cheesecake Factory Catering Menu & Prices
|Chicken Pot Stickers||$44.95|
|Hot Spinach & Cheese Dip||$48.95|
|Tex Mex Eggrolls||$44.95|
|Thai lettuce Wraps||$56.95|
|Guacamole & Chips||$48.95|
|Vietnamese Shrimp Summer Rolls||$46.95|
|French Country Salad||$41.95|
|French Vegetable Salad||$41.95|
|Factory Chopped Salad||$49.95|
|Sheilas Chicken & Avocado Salad||$63.95|
|Chinese Chicken Salad||$63.95|
|Barbeque Ranch Chicken Salad||$63.95|
|Sante Fe Salad||$63.95|
|Tomato Basil Pasta||$63.95|
|Four Cheese Pasta||$67.95|
|Evelyns Favourite Pizza||$65.95|
|Louisiana Chicken Pasta||$71.95|
|Pasta Da Vinci||$71.95|
|FarFalle With Chicken & Roasted Garlic||$71.95|
|Spicy Chicken Chipotle Pasta||$71.95|
|Cajun Jambalaya Pasta||$75.95|
|Famous Factory Meatloaf||$71.95|
|Crusted Chicken Romano||$71.95|
|Crispy Chicken Costoletta||$75.95|
|Spicy Cashew Chicken||$71.95|
|Chicken Marsala & Mushrooms||$75.95|
|Bang Bang Chicken & Shrimp||$79.95|
|Jamaican Black Pepper Shrimp||$81.95|
|Fresh Grilled Salmon||$83.95|
|Herb Crusted Filet Of Salmon||$83.95|
How to Order from Cheesecake Factory Catering
- Go to the Cheesecake Factory Catering website.
- Select the “Menu” option from the top of the page.
- Click on the “Catering Menu” option.
- Choose the items you would like to order from the catering menu.
- Add the items to your cart.
- Select the “Checkout” option.
- Enter your contact and delivery information.
- Choose your payment method and enter your payment information.
- Review your order and submit it for processing.
You will receive an email confirmation once your order has been placed. A representative from Cheesecake Factory Catering will contact you to discuss delivery options and confirm your order.
Popular Catering Choices at The Cheesecake Factory
- Famous Factory Meatloaf: This dish includes beef, pork, and veal that is baked with marinara sauce and served with mashed potatoes, corn, and green beans.
- Buffalo Wings: These chicken wings are fried and tossed in a Buffalo sauce. They are served with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
- Barbeque Ranch Chicken Salad: This salad includes grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, corn, black beans, blue cheese, and ranch dressing.
- Cobb Salad: This salad includes grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, avocado, hard-boiled eggs, bacon, blue cheese, and vinaigrette.
- Farfalle With Chicken & Roasted Garlic: This dish includes bowtie pasta, chicken, broccoli, roasted garlic, Parmesan cheese, and olive oil.
Cheesecake Factory History
The Cheesecake Factory was founded in Beverly Hills, California in 1972 by Oscar and Evelyn Overton . The first restaurant was located on Melrose Avenue. The menu consisted of only cheesecakes, but quickly expanded to include other items such as appetizers, soups, salads, pizzas, pastas, sandwiches, and desserts. The company went public in 1992 and has grown to over 200 locations worldwide. The Cheesecake Factory is known for its extensive menu, large portions, and unique décor.
Is Cheesecake free on your birthday at Cheesecake Factory?
Cheesecake is not free on your birthday at Cheesecake Factory. However, you can get a free slice of cheesecake when you sign up for their eClub. You will also receive other coupons and discounts throughout the year.
Does Cheesecake Factory cook fresh?
Cheesecake Factory cooks fresh food daily. They use high-quality ingredients and make all of their food from scratch.
The Cheesecake Factory Catering menu offers a wide variety of items to choose from, including appetizers, salads, pizzas, pastas, sandwiches, and desserts. The company is known for its large portions and unique décor. You can get a free slice of cheesecake when you sign up for their eClub. Cheesecake Factory cooks fresh food daily and uses high-quality ingredients.